Collimator/Eyepiece Focal Length 17.8mm Magnifications = 14×
- Focal Length
- Eye Relief
- Pupil Diameter
- Download file
There are many reasons why the lens autofocus is not clear, the main reasons are as follows which can be checked one by one:
1. During the focusing process, there is a large moving target in the lens screen (occupying more than 1/3 of the picture), which can be refocused；
2. If the lens is used for a long time, the gear, CAM and other transmission parts wear and tear, resulting in unclear focus, the module or control board parameters can be adjusted to make the focus clear again;
3. Hardware problems, such as the potentiometer does not work, replace the hardware that does not work.
There are many reasons why the lens control board and the computer cannot be connected, the main reasons are as follows which can be checked one by one:
1. Replace the USB port, which may be incompatible with the data cable；
2. Replace the data cable，maybe the data cable is not compatible with the computer or the cable data is wrongly selected；
3. Confirm the wiring of the module or the control board, maybe the wiring is loose；
4. Module or control board hardware problem, replace the hardware.